What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to You! continued

Yesterday was fun! When Pop got up we gave him presents, which for me, was a book I wrote. Then we played Pictionary and Boggle, which were fun. After we watched two Sherlock Holmes movies and started a third one. Still, our minds were thinking about the night's activities. It was a surprise! We brought the radio and arrived at a drive-in. We settled our car in and opened the back so we could watch the movies. Unfortunately the radio didn't pick up a signal, so we had to use the car's radio. After a moment of hearing static, the movie played.  One of the movies was the new Spiderman starring somebody new as Peter Parker. Then we watched Madagascar 3. It was hilarious and everyone loved it. I'm sure we'll get it when it comes out. Until my next post...

No comments: