What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Keepers

Keepers was awesome yesterday! We had so much fun making scarves. On them were pockets! I loved adding on the large buttons to finish off my scarf. Yaya (my grandma) helped me learn how to tie knots and sew on buttons. There is nothing like having your own grandma help you sew something amazing. This may not be complicated or really big, but it was a good fun project, and I enjoyed it. Soon, we will make patterned scarves, instead of keeping the black ones. That will be fun. Maybe I can give Yaya my scarf for Christmas since I won't be needing it, and I'm sure she would like it. Well that's all until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Tarissa said...

Oh, you are in Keepers? That is wonderful. I used to be in Keepers myself. I've now graduated from school, but my mom homeschooled my brother & I all my life. I think homeschooling is the best way to learn! Keepers was very important to me, and I enjoyed making things. I remember making pot holders, practicing my embroidery stitches, and cooking too. It was a lot of fun!
Blessings,
~ Tarissa
{ In the Bookcase }