What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Hardy Boys: The Tower Treasure

A classic mystery, The Hardy Boys: The Tower Treasure, is a mysterious read. Full of fun and of course mystery, this book is one of my favorite classic mysteries. Besides starting a whole series, and creating some entertainment for readers, there used to be a television show of the Hardy Boys, their first mystery The Tower Treasure. Let me introduce the Hardy Boys: Frank, a sensible, dark haired high schooler, who loves a good mystery; Joe, a blond, but still just as avid and clever-minded as his older brother, a very good detective. In the 1970's, another television show was based on the Hardy Boys (proves that I'm not the only person who likes their books). Mr. Franklin W. Dixon wrote very interesting books. I like them. This one re-opened the Hardy world to me. I haven't read any of the books, and this one brought me back to my senses. I love a good mystery, and I'm sure I always will like the Hardy Boys books.

No comments: