What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Castle in the Attic

The Castle in the Attic is an awesome book. It reminds me of The Indian in the Cupboard. I enjoy reading books on little toys that come to life and it had been a long while since I had read one.

1 comment:

Tarissa said...

I've never heard of the The Castle in the Attic. Sounds cool! I'm sure I'd like it because I've enjoyed all the Indian in the Cupboard books.

Have you read the sequels to the Indian in the Cupboard? I believe there are 5 books in all, but I've only made my way through 3. Really fun reads!!