What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kingdom Keepers

The Kingdom Keepers is a series of books. I have only read three of the books, because the others have not been written yet. They were mysterious, funny, interesting, and fun to read. Although the kids in the story are teenagers, they didn't seem too much older than me (maybe that's because I'm nine and they are twelve in the first book). But they are older in the other books. Thirteen, fourteen; one of them fifteen. The story kind of got me ready for some of the stuff in regular life I might experience when I get older. The books were really good.

No comments: