What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Fairy Journey

This is the title of a story I wrote for the L. A. County Fair. The L. A. County Fair has contests every year for kids. They have art competitions and sewing things. But my favorite of all (well, at least one of my favorites) is the writing contest. The theme for this year is "A Long Time Ago", about the world of fantasy. Of course, that does have medieval times in it, which means anyone can do a story on knights, and princesses. I, though, decided to do my book on fairies, dragons (ok, maybe a dragon), and a King and Queen of the human world. I liked writing the story, and can't wait for next year's competition.

No comments: