What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Zac and the Dream Stealers

Zac and the Dream Stealers is an entertaining read! Zac's grandmother was never completely normal, but as an epidemic of nightmares sweeps the nation, she becomes even more on edge! One night he follows her out into a snowstorm and finds out that she is going to a special place called Nocturne, where dreams reside! Through turns and twists, battles, and different escapades, Zac and his grandmother must battle nightmares, werewolves, vampires, and other nightmarish creatures of the Dream Stealers.

A great read, I think this book was a good idea to pick up! The interesting cover enchanted me, and so did its contents. To all who would like to know where dreams come from, and who gives nightmares, well, here are a few magical answers. The funny characters, heart-pounding chases, and witty dialogue makes this book truly worthwhile.

No comments: