What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game

Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game is the newest book of Ridley Pearson's amazing series! In this book Finn, Willa, Philby, Charlene and Maybeck are going on a cruise, and they suspect more than a good bit of Overtaker work! Together they have to figure out how to stop the OT's. But before the cruise there's still a base to protect and some mysteries to solve. Maleficent has turned his mother into an enchanted worker for the Overtakers! To make things more fun, the Keepers are growing apart! When the hardest part comes, boarding the cruise and beginning their mission, the five Keepers are going to need a little help from six volunteers and a mysterious girl named Storey. If that isn't enough, the voodoo lady from Pirates of the Caribbean, Tia Dalma is on board! Together the Kingdom Keepers must fight Maleficent from the ocean. I really liked this book! I can't wait to read the next one. Until tomorrow...

No comments: