What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ayars Animation

Ayars Animation is the company my father works for. They design ipad apps and my dad illustrates them. All of the apps are made for younger kids, but are still really fun to tinker with. The very first app they came out with was Jack and the Beanstalk, which was a children's storybook app. It had a few games, but everything really focused on the story. The second app was Cozmo's Day Out. Cozmo is a game-filled book based on a character that my dad came up with. The last app they came out with, last fall, was Pirate Puzzles, a fun app full of jigsaw puzzles for the little ones. There are two locations in which you do puzzles. Every ten puzzles, you unlock a pirate song. They are currently working on a Snow White app. I enjoyed testing all these apps out, when they were still developing, with all of my siblings. I can't wait to see what they come out with next. Till tomorrow...

1 comment:

Tarissa said...

Your dad's job sounds VERY cool. And he is a pretty good artist if he illustrated those apps (I took a look at the website). I don't have an iPad myself, but I know some friends that do who might be interested. Looks like a great company to work for.